COVID-19 Update from HHC
To our Healthy Herbal Care Family,
The safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. We are taking all the measures recommended by the CDC to protect your health and well-being along with helping our community stop the spread of COVID-19. We ask that you help us protect our community
- We ask that all customers entering HHC consent to a temperature test, for YOUR protection along with everyone else’s.
- We will only be allowing 3 customers in the lobby & 5 in the show room at a time until further notice, so we ask for your patience & understanding if a wait time will be encountered.
- Customers will not be allowed to touch displays of products.
- Our staff is Cleaning AND disinfecting frequently touched surfaces every 30 minutes. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Any staff member who is sick or presents any of the following symptoms (fever, cough and shortness of breath) will be asked to stay home from work for the protection of our customers and fellow employees.
Please join our efforts and take the following measures provided to us by the Center for Dieses Control (CDC)…
- If you’re SICK, feeling sick or have any symptoms including but not limited too fever, cough and shortness of breath please STAY HOME!
- WASH YOUR HANDS often, with soap for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water isn’t accessible use Hand Sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose & mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact and practice ‘Social Distancing’ with people ESPECIALLY if you or they are sick. Put distance between yourself and other people.
*We assure you that we are monitoring the COVID-19 crisis closely and we will continue to follow all procedures given to us by the State & CDC to keep our community safe. As of now our store hours remain the same and we will continue updating you with any changes.
For more information on COVID-19 please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html